Metropolitan National Sacco Ltd
METROPOLITAN NATIONAL SACCO (since 1977) is a Deposit Taking SACCO licensed and regulated by the SACCO Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA). Our core business is to primarily empower our membership financially through the provision of unique, progressive and innovative services ranging from but not limited to competitive savings products, flexible loans and investment vehicles.
We have a Membership of over one hundred (100) thousand from the entire country and drawn from Teachers Service Commission (TSC), Government Ministries, Parastatals, Kenya Defence Forces (KDF), National Police Service, Public and Private Universities, Colleges, Academies and the private sector among others.
We are ranked the 6th largest SACCO in asset base nationally as per the SASRA report of year 2018, currently with an asset base of 14.8 billion.
8 Branches and 13 Business Centres
The above vision and mission statements have been realized through the following broad objectives:-
- Promotion of individual and group investment initiatives by acting as a financial intermediary to serve their needs.
- Surveying and fulfilling members needs
- Development and maintenance of necessary public relations with private organizations, national and intermediate co-operative organizations.
- Development and promotion of individual strong human resource base both at the technical and leadership levels.
- Keeping up to date with the relevant technology
- Dissemination of information concerning Sacco operations to all Sacco members.
- Expanding the existing products and services as may be necessary to meet members’ needs